National Board of Accreditation (NBA) was constituted by the All India Council for
Technical Education (AICTE), as an Autonomous Body, under Section 10(u) of the AICTE
"To periodically conduct evaluation of technical Institutions or Programmes on the basis
of guidelines, Norms and Standards specified by it and to make recommendations to it,
AICTE or to the Council, or to the Commission or to the other bodies, regarding
recognition or de-recognition of the institution or programme."
If your institution and your programmes are accredited by NBA, you will
- be able to identify your programmes with excellence in technical education.
- be assured of conformity to good practices and bench marks of global requirements...
- be able to rate your programmes on a national platform to attract better student
- be able to appraise yourself of your own facilities, faculty vis-a-vis performance.
- be a satisfied vendor of human capital to world-class employesr and other stake
Accreditation signifies different things to different stake holders
- for the parents, it signifies tha their child goes through a teaching-learning
environment as per accepted good practices.
- for the students, it signifies that he has entered the portals of an institutions,
has the essential and desirable features of Quality Professional Education.
- for the employers, it signifies that the students passing out has competence based
well grounded technical inputs.
- for the institution, it signifies its strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for
- for the industry and infrastructure providers it signifies, identification of
institutional capabilities and Skills & Knowledge.
- for the country, it signifies confidence in the Suitability for sustaining
market sensitive human capital and a pragmatic national development perspective.
- for the alumni, it signifies attachment through the pride of passing out with
Our Institute has been awarded as the accreditated Institute by the National Board of
Accreditation (NBA) for the following courses,
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology